Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Days past...

Life is full of changes..... 11 more days and I will leave the glorious life of singlehood... and begin an even better one. ;-P God is good.

There are so many things you can do and enjoy when single. I'm sitting here thinking about things that I've done in the past, and thanking God for experiences like these. So, here is a few pictures of one of the best experiences of my life.... Peru....


And of course, I have to include a sappy picture as well.... ;-P

4 comments:

Jennifer Bates said...

Aww! So sweet! I can't wait to meet you! (my new "brother-in-law")
I love the last picture! How did you do the G <3 S???

Nicole said...

Wonderful post, Gary...and I see that my dear little sister isn't the only one who is gifted with a camera. BEAUTIFUL pictures. I concur with Jenn...I can't wait to meet you either...just wish it was sooner rather than later. Blessings to you as you enter this new stage of your life and learn new things from God and ABOUT Him as well.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Gary! ;-) And good thoughts, too. :-)

Unknown said...

Gary, I wish like everything I could be there to see this happen. Know that you have our blessing in this. Also, Peru is not limited to single visitors. We would love to have you here for a while.
Jon